Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hey, @NYGov and @OnondagaCounty, lets put #solar parking lot canopies at the @NYSFair Orange Lot to keep parked veh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Well now...that wasn’t stressful at all. #SyrCrunch hold on to 2-1 victory to delay their off-season via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- On a dark and rainy night, the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax defeated West Genny, 16-6, in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- The #SyrCrunch need to change their ways to win Game Three of @TheAHL #CalderCup playoff series via @torchramrod… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- To @Mitch_M Spread the Word! twitter.com/Russo_Brothers… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: fillmore glen
Back in August, I shared a very long exposure of Upper Pinnacle Falls in Fillmore Glen State Park near Moravia, New York. Today, I share a High Dynamic Range image as Autumn descended on the park. The colors last weekend … Continue reading
It is the most wonderful time of year for outdoor photographers in upstate New York. Autumn has arrived and the fall colors are starting to show. In a couple of weeks, some areas are going to be close to peak … Continue reading
Almost two years to the day, I visited Fillmore Glen State Park again over the weekend. I wanted to revisit Upper Pinnacle Falls and photographic it differently. The first challenge to my goal was the Gorge Trail which, is the most direct … Continue reading