Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- For those who support our President, DO NOT OPEN this link. Really, you've been warned. twitter.com/codysims/statu… : 2 hours ago
- RT @ShawnInArizona: I don't wish the coronavirus on anybody But at this point, with all the knowledge and data readily available If someo… : 23 hours ago
- Why does the First Order music from #StarWars come to mind when I read this? twitter.com/shannonrwatts/… : 2 days ago
- Is this enough for you to wear a mask and push our governments to take the COVID-19 threat seriously? twitter.com/billyscheel/st… : 3 days ago
- RT @briantylercohen: Good photographers manage to capture the true essence of their subject. Photo by @corumphoto https://t.co/Havgf8Xp3D : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: neutral density
Almost two years to the day, I visited Fillmore Glen State Park again over the weekend. I wanted to revisit Upper Pinnacle Falls and photographic it differently. The first challenge to my goal was the Gorge Trail which, is the most direct … Continue reading
Starting out 2015 with a couple of my favorite photos from my two trips to Walt Disney World last year. Not surprisingly to some of you, they both involve capturing motion in a still image. This first one I was … Continue reading
I hiked out to Taughannock Falls in the middle of the day with the idea of getting a long exposure photo of the falls. Sounds crazy but I did have a plan. Upon arriving, I set up the Nikon D700 … Continue reading
es·carp·ment – long continuous steep face of a ridge or plateau formed by erosion. Little did I know I have been living near various escarpments around New York state all my life. These escarpments are the reason for the gorges and … Continue reading