Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Looks like Coal executive Robert E. Murray, CEO of Murray Energy Corp., can check this off the list he gave Trump b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @rome_generals at @crushball fr. 6/15/19. @NYCBLbaseball #Cortland #Rome #newyork #nycbl #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- RT @LetNYvote: HEY HEY HEY! #AutomaticVoterRegistration could pass on Wednesday! 1. Email your reps today & demand an #AVR4NY floor vote W… : 10 hours ago
- RT @ed_hawkins: It's time to #ShowYourStripes by visiting: showyourstripes.info! We have made warming stripes graphics available for vi… : 1 day ago
- So much for that one Greenland Glacier growing. Temperatures leap 40 degrees above normal as the Arctic Ocean and G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: neutral density
Almost two years to the day, I visited Fillmore Glen State Park again over the weekend. I wanted to revisit Upper Pinnacle Falls and photographic it differently. The first challenge to my goal was the Gorge Trail which, is the most direct … Continue reading
Starting out 2015 with a couple of my favorite photos from my two trips to Walt Disney World last year. Not surprisingly to some of you, they both involve capturing motion in a still image. This first one I was … Continue reading
I hiked out to Taughannock Falls in the middle of the day with the idea of getting a long exposure photo of the falls. Sounds crazy but I did have a plan. Upon arriving, I set up the Nikon D700 … Continue reading
es·carp·ment – long continuous steep face of a ridge or plateau formed by erosion. Little did I know I have been living near various escarpments around New York state all my life. These escarpments are the reason for the gorges and … Continue reading