Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Have you got your ticket to the #SyrCrunch Home Opener this Saturday night? If you don't, give their offices a call… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 2 Days. Daniel Walcott (85), the Human Bowling Ball, is back t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- Seems like @Ford did their homework. However, I have found that many charging stations on a map tend to be broken o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- Photographing the Central Cascade #waterfall at Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- 'I'm standing right here in the middle of climate change': How USDA is failing farmers politi.co/2VFWltK via @politico : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: bridge
es·carp·ment – long continuous steep face of a ridge or plateau formed by erosion. Little did I know I have been living near various escarpments around New York state all my life. These escarpments are the reason for the gorges and … Continue reading
Growing up in a Black and White media world from televisions to newspapers, it is no wonder I craved color photography. I will admit B&W photos are more interesting to me today in a nostalgic kind of way. Landscapes in … Continue reading
As I mentioned when introducing this month’s assignment on Color Composition, I was surprised how little I used color that way even though I shoot it exclusively. Upon perusing my photo library, I found the following photographs I remembered taking … Continue reading
I looked for different angles and views of the magnificence of the Watkins Glen State Park Gorge than I did last year. Let’s see what I got. Above the Central Cascade is a stone bridge which was built by the Civilian Conservation … Continue reading