Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Key phrase in the article, "hydrogen generated from renewable energy sources". Otherwise, this won't work. We can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- RT @POTUS: Jim Crow in the 21st century is now the sinister combination of voter suppression and election subversion. It is the most un-Am… : 18 hours ago
- Here we go! The #SyrCrunch will take on the Utica Comets in their 28th AHL Home Opener. For tickets, call 315-473-4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- RT @FPHCrunch: "We didn’t have to call the NHL Hall of Fame and say ‘Hey, want it this year.’ This is our day with the cup. As the affiliat… : 1 day ago
- And they thought by putting this stipulation in the agreement, it would make them look...what? Good? #weasels twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: bokeh
This handsome Gray Wolf (Canis lupus) was photographed at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center in in Smyrna, New York last Fall. I will be sharing a full review of my time with the wolves and other canids at the nature … Continue reading
The calendar has turned to Spring but the weather here in central New York is still fluctuating between it and Winter. I photographed my first outdoor field lacrosse game of the season over the weekend. The weather started out windy and … Continue reading
In Craft & Vision‘s latest $5US eBook entitled Sharp Shooter, author Martin Baily teaches about focusing techniques you can use to take sharper photographs. It is an in depth look at not only focusing techniques but the theory behind how … Continue reading
It was a windy, cold Spring day when I visited the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York last week. The Wildlife Drive was not completely open yet with a turn around and two way traffic on a … Continue reading
As I mentioned when introducing this month’s assignment on Color Composition, I was surprised how little I used color that way even though I shoot it exclusively. Upon perusing my photo library, I found the following photographs I remembered taking … Continue reading