Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Thor is now playing for the Golden Knights of the Vegas realm. twitter.com/wyshynski/stat… : 11 hours ago
- RT @nywolforg: The wolf is a critical keystone species. The preservation of a keystone species is essential for maintaining resilience + he… : 13 hours ago
- Look who's talking with Belle at #waltdisneyworld. @kmthomas06 twitter.com/AllEarsNet/sta… : 14 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @SyrSaltCats at @crushball fr. 6/23/19. @NYCBLbaseball #Cortland #Syracuse #newyork #nycbl #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- Looks like #battery storage needs to work on safety just as #hydrogen storage facilities do. I have confidence solu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: bokeh
The calendar has turned to Spring but the weather here in central New York is still fluctuating between it and Winter. I photographed my first outdoor field lacrosse game of the season over the weekend. The weather started out windy and … Continue reading
In Craft & Vision‘s latest $5US eBook entitled Sharp Shooter, author Martin Baily teaches about focusing techniques you can use to take sharper photographs. It is an in depth look at not only focusing techniques but the theory behind how … Continue reading
It was a windy, cold Spring day when I visited the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York last week. The Wildlife Drive was not completely open yet with a turn around and two way traffic on a … Continue reading
As I mentioned when introducing this month’s assignment on Color Composition, I was surprised how little I used color that way even though I shoot it exclusively. Upon perusing my photo library, I found the following photographs I remembered taking … Continue reading