Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #SyrCrunch Brendan Bradley (12) is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Mem… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 12 hours ago
- Homer defeated the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax 13-10. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #lacrosse https://t.co/G98WsNcMYn : 18 hours ago
- At the half, homer and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax are tied at 7. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #lacrosse https://t.co/cNxY2JAAjJ : 19 hours ago
- After 2 Qtr., Homer is up on @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax by a score of 5-4. https://t.co/4uFQwRpZ8t : 20 hours ago
- Vets show the way as #SyrCrunch strikes first in playoff series vs. Rochester #Syracuse #hockey #CalderCupPlayoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: 24-120mm
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading
The Labor Day weekend is referred to as the unofficial end of Summer where I live. The New York State Fair ends today and schools welcome students this week to start a new year. This summer has been very busy … Continue reading
I heard there was still good autumn color in the trees around Ithaca, New York. Not that I need one, it gave me an excuse to visit my favorite state park, Taughannock Falls State Park. I have shared many images … Continue reading
You might say I was a little busy last week. It all started on Sunday, October 11, as I took a team of photographers to cover the 2015 edition of the LaFayette Apple Run. Three days later it was time … Continue reading