Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- From the Nothing Makes Sense Anymore File - EPA: Lax pollution enforcement can stress hospitals during virus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 minutes ago
- Anyone know what bird this is? Unidentified bird on the Maharajah Jungle Trek in Asia at #DisneysAnimalKingdom #wdw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 55 minutes ago
- Elmo is out with a new classic, "Washy Washy". Share with friends with young children. #Defeat_COVID19_Together… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- View 428: Photographing the Montreal Canadiens viewsinfinitum.com/2020/03/30/vie… https://t.co/20X2jPfQ8h : 1 day ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/lTvhfF0ypU : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: 24-120mm
Wow, a lot has happened since my last post back in February. Before the coronavirus affected the US, I traveled to Florida in early March. I will be doing some catch up for the next couple of weeks as I … Continue reading
In Upstate New York, mid-February is the time schools take a mid-winter break. Families will take vacations in warm locations like Florida. For me, I long for the color green, the smell of flowers and the sound of moving water. … Continue reading
For years, Doug on flickr has curated the Monorail Monday theme where he posts a photo of a Walt Disney World Monorail each Monday. Others picked it up and, not a Monday goes by, I do not see a monorail … Continue reading
Summer in Upstate New York took its time to arrive this year. Spring was one of the wettest on record so last weekend’s hot and humid weather was most welcome. My wife and I celebrated by driving over to Sylvan … Continue reading