Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @QasimRashid: GOP: We demand election security! Dems: Agreed! Let's pass John Lewis Voting Rights Act GOP: No Dems: These 3 election… : 2 days ago
- Hey, Texas and Mississippi, you might just want to reconsider your Governor's eliminations of COVID restrictions. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Getting real @FordMustang #MachE! https://t.co/YN3xtnd2AQ : 2 days ago
- RT @RepMarieNewman: The GOP is actively working to suppress your right to vote. It's time to protect our democracy and pass #HR1@so that w… : 3 days ago
- Sadly, this it the kind of guy the GOP would run for President and a lot of people would vote for him. #Sad twitter.com/AmoneyResists/… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: ford
Back in June, I shared photos and information about the weekly Cars & Coffee cruise in event I attend. This summer, it is the only event with people I have been able to enjoy. All of the annual summer and … Continue reading
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
Over 8,000 hot rods and muscle cars visited the New York State Fairgrounds near Syracuse, New York for the 2018 Syracuse Nationals from July 20th through the 22nd. I cannot resist grabbing my camera and spending a day photographing the … Continue reading
I mentioned I got a new car over the summer. Specifically a 2017 Grabber Blue Ford Ecoboost Mustang. I am taking part in an Ecoboost Mustang calendar project and volunteered to do the month of October. Halloween was the obvious choice … Continue reading