Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- A place to run my @FordMustang soon. Motorsport, outdoor 'country club' planned for site south of Syracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 29 minutes ago
- Track the #SyrCrunch player contracts and their North Division rivals during the off season here. twitter.com/InsideAHLHocke… : 1 day ago
- PHOTOS: @crushball at @NYCBL_Spartans fr. 6/24/17. @NYCBL_baseball #Syracuse #sports #photography #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
- PHOTOS: @Smittiebaseball at @crushball fr. 6/22/17. @NYCBL_baseball #Cortland #newyork #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 3 days ago
- These will get your mind in gear. twitter.com/dripbook/statu… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: ford
I mentioned I got a new car over the summer. Specifically a 2017 Grabber Blue Ford Ecoboost Mustang. I am taking part in an Ecoboost Mustang calendar project and volunteered to do the month of October. Halloween was the obvious choice … Continue reading
The Labor Day weekend is referred to as the unofficial end of Summer where I live. The New York State Fair ends today and schools welcome students this week to start a new year. This summer has been very busy … Continue reading
In American automobile history, few cars have created a legion of fans more so than the Ford Mustang has since being introduced as a 1964 1/2 model at the 1964 New York World’s Fair. Owners are proud to show their … Continue reading
It was a good summer. It started off with a tour of Syracuse at night beginning in Franklin Square. I had a lot of fun covering the Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Hockey series which included the annual Media Game. The winning team … Continue reading