Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Challenge the #SyrCrunch Poker Faces @TurningStone tonight in a Knockout Tournament! Win a Signed Jersey! Info:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 21 hours ago
- Join @WayneStormWatch for #SyrCrunch #Pucks4Paws Night to support the Priscilla Mahar Animal Welfare Foundation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- I am pretty sure @realDonaldTrump wants it that way. twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 2 days ago
- Does/would @realDonaldTrump see the correlation? twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 2 days ago
- He didn't tag @realDonaldTrump with this. twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: ford
I mentioned I got a new car over the summer. Specifically a 2017 Grabber Blue Ford Ecoboost Mustang. I am taking part in an Ecoboost Mustang calendar project and volunteered to do the month of October. Halloween was the obvious choice … Continue reading
The Labor Day weekend is referred to as the unofficial end of Summer where I live. The New York State Fair ends today and schools welcome students this week to start a new year. This summer has been very busy … Continue reading
In American automobile history, few cars have created a legion of fans more so than the Ford Mustang has since being introduced as a 1964 1/2 model at the 1964 New York World’s Fair. Owners are proud to show their … Continue reading
It was a good summer. It started off with a tour of Syracuse at night beginning in Franklin Square. I had a lot of fun covering the Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Hockey series which included the annual Media Game. The winning team … Continue reading