Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Seems they have a mental block when it comes to the GOP’s prized 2017 tax cuts which added nearly $2 trillion in fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Another fine mess Trump left us with. twitter.com/DrEricDing/sta… : 3 days ago
- I think you are confused. Almost every nation in the world signed it after negotiating the treaty. It was named aft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- RT @ketch: Professor @Schwarzenegger’s Facebook class is back in session in the comments on his vaccine video. https://t.co/47rmniAK5M : 3 days ago
- Thank President @JoeBiden for Acting on Climate-- and Ask Him to Do More! #ActOnClimate #TimeToAct addup.sierraclub.org/campaigns/than… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: intensify ck
The Onondaga County War Memorial opened in September of 1951. Over its existence, it has hosted an NBA Championship team in the Syracuse Nationals. Entertainers from Elvis to Kiss to Disney on Ice have performed there. Its been home to … Continue reading
My wife and I took the Black Ball Ferry from Port Angeles, Washington to Victoria, British Columbia in Canada and enjoyed a day in the beautiful city. One of the first things we noticed were all the hanging flowers on … Continue reading
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading
Finally, after a few long breaks over the last few years, I have reached my 400th View on this blog which I started ten years ago. Like my 300th View, I find myself in a U.S. National Park. This time … Continue reading