Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Doc Hudson, the Fabulous Hudson Hornet, showed up at Rt. 31 Cars 'n Coffee. Stop on out if you can. Here until 20am. https://t.co/Zp90qnk8KW : 1 day ago
- Hot Rod Coupe on Heritage Hill #flickr flic.kr/p/2nCCvoN : 1 day ago
- Found my Thrill on Heritage Hill #flickr @FordMustang #Mache flic.kr/p/2nCgu2V : 3 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from Game 3 of the @NYCBLbaseball League #Championship between the @OleanOilers at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from Game 2 of the @NYCBLbaseball League #Championship between the @OleanOilers at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: intensify ck
The Onondaga County War Memorial opened in September of 1951. Over its existence, it has hosted an NBA Championship team in the Syracuse Nationals. Entertainers from Elvis to Kiss to Disney on Ice have performed there. Its been home to … Continue reading
My wife and I took the Black Ball Ferry from Port Angeles, Washington to Victoria, British Columbia in Canada and enjoyed a day in the beautiful city. One of the first things we noticed were all the hanging flowers on … Continue reading
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading
Finally, after a few long breaks over the last few years, I have reached my 400th View on this blog which I started ten years ago. Like my 300th View, I find myself in a U.S. National Park. This time … Continue reading