Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Getting ready to see @neiltyson with my geeky frien @Mitch_M in the @syrlandmark https://t.co/NQkGK9gLWu : 10 hours ago
- Mike McKenna finding groove in goal at just the right time for Syracuse Crunch via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 12 hours ago
- .@SyracuseCrunch coaches hit Periscope while stuck in a locked dressing room. Via @BrentAxeMedia… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 18 hours ago
- Let's fill the "Rockin' Barn" for the #SyrCrunch for the two #CalderCupPlayoff games. Call 315-473-4444 to get your… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 18 hours ago
- Nice article for @BrentAxeMedia @Dan_DUva and @syrhockey to check out. twitter.com/nicolesorce/st… : 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: mustang
I mentioned I got a new car over the summer. Specifically a 2017 Grabber Blue Ford Ecoboost Mustang. I am taking part in an Ecoboost Mustang calendar project and volunteered to do the month of October. Halloween was the obvious choice … Continue reading
The Labor Day weekend is referred to as the unofficial end of Summer where I live. The New York State Fair ends today and schools welcome students this week to start a new year. This summer has been very busy … Continue reading
In American automobile history, few cars have created a legion of fans more so than the Ford Mustang has since being introduced as a 1964 1/2 model at the 1964 New York World’s Fair. Owners are proud to show their … Continue reading
It was a good summer. It started off with a tour of Syracuse at night beginning in Franklin Square. I had a lot of fun covering the Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Hockey series which included the annual Media Game. The winning team … Continue reading