Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- .@PlugPowerInc says new technology will put it on par with Toyota's #hydrogen fuel cell car. Hey, @Ford… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- .@ENERGY Department Announces up to $3.5M for Nuclear-Compatible #Hydrogen Production R&D. A good use of existing f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Something #NewYorkers can and do look forward to. @Rev4NY @NYSERDA @NYGovCuomo twitter.com/ApexCleanEnerg… : 1 day ago
- At the half, @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax are leading the @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax by a score of 10-2 in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
- The @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse upsets the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax, 8-7, in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: halloween
I mentioned I got a new car over the summer. Specifically a 2017 Grabber Blue Ford Ecoboost Mustang. I am taking part in an Ecoboost Mustang calendar project and volunteered to do the month of October. Halloween was the obvious choice … Continue reading
At Walt Disney World, holiday time gets stretched out from a few days to a few weeks. At the Magic Kingdom, it is already Halloween with special events and lots of decorations starting with the entrance. For those who have been here, … Continue reading
While I was out looking for autumn colors, I came upon lots of Halloween decorations of my neighbors. Since today is Halloween, I thought I would share some of them with you. The funny epitaphs on these graveyard tombstones reminded … Continue reading
I liked it so much last year, I am going back to enjoy another Halloween at Walt Disney World. Halloween is not the only reason I am going. You may recall me mentioning earlier this year, I will be attending … Continue reading