Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- 7 Ways White People Can Help Minorities Stay Safe And Grow Professionally youtu.be/dd6abN5g4PI via @Mitch_M : 5 hours ago
- RT @dragonflyeye: Note that this implicitly means that MAGA does not include "the black people." twitter.com/joshtpm/status… : 17 hours ago
- THIS...this is what will save us. twitter.com/tiffanyfossum/… : 1 day ago
- The EU seems to have some grasp of our current AND future situations. I wish the US was as forward thinking. In Eur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @EdMarkey: The planet is on the brink of environmental ruin and Donald Trump has taken 100 steps in the wrong direction. His reckless di… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: pumpkin
While I was out looking for autumn colors, I came upon lots of Halloween decorations of my neighbors. Since today is Halloween, I thought I would share some of them with you. The funny epitaphs on these graveyard tombstones reminded … Continue reading
Attended the Enchanted Beaver Lake annual event and walked past some 500 lighted pumpkins carved with traditional Halloween favorites like Jack-O-Lanterns, witches, ghouls and ghosts to sports teams and movie characters. The trails were dark with only the lighted pumpkins available … Continue reading