Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @BernieSanders: Instead of rallying the scientific community, instead of educating the American people about the need for social distanc… : 15 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: It's now April, and: - States still don't have enough tests - Hospitals still don't have enough ventilators - Health care wo… : 15 hours ago
- Male Mandrill photographed on the #KilimanjaroSafari at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #zoo #animal #primate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- RT @crushball: The @RedCross provides about 40% of our nation's blood and blood components, all from generous volunteer donors. Please help… : 19 hours ago
- No matter who it is, we can elect a President in November. #Elections2020 twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: beaver lake nature center
In searching for past posts about autumn colors, I came across one I wrote during my first year of blogging called Autumn Color. In the article I talked about why leafs change colors and referenced a scientific article about it. … Continue reading
Blogmate Karma put up her April Photo Scavenger Hunt list which I copied to my trusty iPhone Notes app. There is still time to join in as the deadline is this Sunday, April 24, 2011. This list was shorter but … Continue reading
When I looked back over the last ten weeks, I got the feeling of how incredible it has been. It started with a trip to North and South Dakota to visit my daughter and photograph the landscape and wildlife of … Continue reading
The local weather guy had to go back 51 years to find another November which had 4 warm and sunny days in a row. Incidentally, that was the year I was born. 🙂 I sure could not let such a … Continue reading