Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Totally agree. Big oil has made billions in profits over the decades and sucked public money along the way. They sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- RT @chadkirchner: Yesterday, @POTUS said he wanted to replace government vehicles with EVs. We presume that means the Beast, too. We rende… : 1 day ago
- RT @BrianKarem: FACT: She admitted to the Mueller investigation that she lied to the press. twitter.com/bpolitics/stat… : 2 days ago
- Seems they have a mental block when it comes to the GOP’s prized 2017 tax cuts which added nearly $2 trillion in fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- Another fine mess Trump left us with. twitter.com/DrEricDing/sta… : 6 days ago
Tag Archives: beaver lake nature center
It is peak Autumn color around Central New York right now. I grabbed my camera and favorite walk about lens and headed out early to walk the trails at Beaver Lake Nature Center near Baldwinsville, New York last weekend. The … Continue reading
In searching for past posts about autumn colors, I came across one I wrote during my first year of blogging called Autumn Color. In the article I talked about why leafs change colors and referenced a scientific article about it. … Continue reading
Blogmate Karma put up her April Photo Scavenger Hunt list which I copied to my trusty iPhone Notes app. There is still time to join in as the deadline is this Sunday, April 24, 2011. This list was shorter but … Continue reading
When I looked back over the last ten weeks, I got the feeling of how incredible it has been. It started with a trip to North and South Dakota to visit my daughter and photograph the landscape and wildlife of … Continue reading