Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Doc Hudson, the Fabulous Hudson Hornet, showed up at Rt. 31 Cars 'n Coffee. Stop on out if you can. Here until 20am. https://t.co/Zp90qnk8KW : 1 day ago
- Hot Rod Coupe on Heritage Hill #flickr flic.kr/p/2nCCvoN : 1 day ago
- Found my Thrill on Heritage Hill #flickr @FordMustang #Mache flic.kr/p/2nCgu2V : 3 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from Game 3 of the @NYCBLbaseball League #Championship between the @OleanOilers at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from Game 2 of the @NYCBLbaseball League #Championship between the @OleanOilers at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Category Archives: Weekly View
On the first day of Spring for 2021, I visited the Erie Canal Park near Camillus, New York for the first time. While the sky was blue and the air unseasonably warm, Nature had yet to start blooming and the … Continue reading
The first day of Spring brought sunny skies and warm temperatures. As I was picking up my lawn after a long winter, I noticed the group of Snow Drop flowers in the bright light. These flowers have probably been blooming … Continue reading
This season I am trying to get close up photos of the players on the ice for the Syracuse Crunch to use if a player needs to be featured on their website or social media outlets. I use photography holes … Continue reading
On March 11, 2020, I was driving home from photographing an American Hockey League game between the Syracuse Crunch and Utica Comets in the Adirondack Bank Center at the Utica Memorial Auditorium, I was listening to the NHL Network SiriusXM … Continue reading
Walt Disney World goes all out for the Christmas Holiday including fabulous Christmas tree displays in their themeparks. These are the displays from December of 2019. While you may not see the Magic Kingdom Christmas tree on the annual televised … Continue reading