Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- My@FordMustang #MachE is visiting the #baseballhalloffame in Cooperstown while I photograph @crushball playing at D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- (2 of 2) Good luck with the Kraken, @YanniGourde and @marieandreeraby. We'll be watching and following from the 'Cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- (1 of 2) From the moment you stepped on the ice for the #SyrCrunch, my wife and I saw something special. As you imp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Karma. twitter.com/propublica/sta… : 2 days ago
- GAME GALLERY: @crushball at @SyrSaltCats on Leo Pinckney Field at Falcon Park in #Auburn, #NewYork fr. 7/18/21. Pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: adirondacks
I traveled up to Old Forge, New York to catch the last dry weekend day available to me a couple back. The colors were just past peak and the sky was overcast. I could not complain as the day was … Continue reading
Back in 2013, I shared a few maps and models from the New York State Fair. Many times the projects behind them never get past that fancy looking stage. Today, I want to share with you one of those models which … Continue reading
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the fourth year I was asked to produce this show and, I think, it is the best one yet. If you … Continue reading
This was the year of the public relations maps at the Great New York State Fair. Lots of projects in the state are being backed by federal, state and local money, grants and tax exemptions. Such projects seemingly require showing … Continue reading