Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch penalty kill on the attack: Man-down unit ripping off short-handed goals. @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 7 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch rookies finding their strides as productive pro players together @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 13 hours ago
- Trump’s FCC Nukes Network Neutrality: What Happens Now? aclu.org/blog/free-spee… via @aclu : 13 hours ago
- The @AHLBruins, on a 7 game winning streak, collides with the @SyracuseCrunch, on a 9 game winning streak, tomorrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 15 hours ago
- RT @BrentAxeMedia: The latest episode of the "Syracuse Sports Podcast" is live. @SyracuseCrunch coach Ben Groulx tells me how his team has… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: tokina 11-16mm
The Big Oak of Thomasville, Georgia has some impressive statistics. It is over 330 years old with branches which spread out over 164 feet. The Live Oak (Quercus virginiana) is 68 feet tall with a trunk 26 feet in circumference. When … Continue reading
So, while many of my upstate New Yorkers are in the middle of snow and extreme wind chills, I have been spending time in Florida. While the weather has not been seasonal weather wise, each day has been sunny and … Continue reading
2014 proved to be a challenging year for my photo blog. Due to circumstances, I was not able to get out and shoot as much as I have in the past. I still managed to capture some good images and … Continue reading