Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch @TyeMcGinn knows all about the Home Ice Advantage #Syracuse fans create in @TheOncenter War Memorial.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 hour ago
- I have put together a series of photos w/quotes from #SyrCrunch players. First one up in a few minutes. #FillTheBarn #FIN15H : 1 hour ago
- Hello old friend: @SyracuseCrunch turns to home ice to take control of series vs. Providence via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 16 hours ago
- PHOTOS: @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/20/17. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #playoffs #boys #lacrosse #lax… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 22 hours ago
- .@TheAHL #ECF returns to #Syracuse as #SyrCrunch take on @AHLBruins in Game 3 on Wed. Call 315-473-4444 to get your… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: tokina 11-16mm
The Big Oak of Thomasville, Georgia has some impressive statistics. It is over 330 years old with branches which spread out over 164 feet. The Live Oak (Quercus virginiana) is 68 feet tall with a trunk 26 feet in circumference. When … Continue reading
So, while many of my upstate New Yorkers are in the middle of snow and extreme wind chills, I have been spending time in Florida. While the weather has not been seasonal weather wise, each day has been sunny and … Continue reading
2014 proved to be a challenging year for my photo blog. Due to circumstances, I was not able to get out and shoot as much as I have in the past. I still managed to capture some good images and … Continue reading