Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- A place to run my @FordMustang soon. Motorsport, outdoor 'country club' planned for site south of Syracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 36 minutes ago
- Track the #SyrCrunch player contracts and their North Division rivals during the off season here. twitter.com/InsideAHLHocke… : 1 day ago
- PHOTOS: @crushball at @NYCBL_Spartans fr. 6/24/17. @NYCBL_baseball #Syracuse #sports #photography #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
- PHOTOS: @Smittiebaseball at @crushball fr. 6/22/17. @NYCBL_baseball #Cortland #newyork #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 3 days ago
- These will get your mind in gear. twitter.com/dripbook/statu… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Lake Ontario
At a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4C) with sunny skies yesterday, cabin fevered people did not mind eating outside next to tons of ice and snow at Rudy’s Lakeside near Oswego, New York. After the coldest February on record, March has been … Continue reading
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
The first day of Summer for 2014 lasted 15 hours and 34 minutes at my latitude and ended in a beautiful sunset. I photographed the event from the eastern shore of Lake Ontario as a sailboat taking advantage of the summer breeze … Continue reading