Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Homer_Trojans at @WCSDAthletics fr. 5/18/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #classc #section3lacrosse #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- On to game 2 of the @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3lacrosse playoffs with the @MCSD_Athletics Mustangs up on the J-E Eagl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- First #section3lacrosse playoff game of the day, @WCSDAthletics hosts @Homercentral in #classd Face-off at 11am. https://t.co/X7n7jH71jJ : 1 day ago
- I think @syracusedotcom / Advance Publications should also start using these guidelines as this IS a #climatecrisis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- 1 million species are facing extinction according to a new U.N. #globalassessment report! Extinction is forever, bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Lake Ontario
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
It’s Summertime in Upstate New York and the Sun has returned to Lake Ontario. After having a meal at Rudy’s Lakeside Drive-in near Oswego, New York, I drove over to the Fort Ontario Park which has an overlook of the Oswego … Continue reading
At a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4C) with sunny skies yesterday, cabin fevered people did not mind eating outside next to tons of ice and snow at Rudy’s Lakeside near Oswego, New York. After the coldest February on record, March has been … Continue reading
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading