Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow up to yesterday's tweet: Freedom of the Press is important. twitter.com/omarvaid/statu… : 18 hours ago
- United States of BS is run by the Head BSer of all the land, @realDonaldTrump, Bullshitter-in-Chief vox.com/policy-and-pol… via @voxdotcom : 19 hours ago
- RT @Gabriel0430: For those saying JT Brown doesn't do anything outside of protesting.. https://t.co/RGaVDoRLL8 : 20 hours ago
- RT @OurLives: With @realDonaldTrump's latest #ACA sabotage it's more important than ever to spread the word about open enrollment: https://… : 1 day ago
- Forward Erik Condra is returning to the #SyrCrunch #Syracuse #hockey #fans s.syracuse.com/yzJi5fZ via @syrhockey https://t.co/Obi4JILJRo : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Lake Ontario
At a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4C) with sunny skies yesterday, cabin fevered people did not mind eating outside next to tons of ice and snow at Rudy’s Lakeside near Oswego, New York. After the coldest February on record, March has been … Continue reading
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
The first day of Summer for 2014 lasted 15 hours and 34 minutes at my latitude and ended in a beautiful sunset. I photographed the event from the eastern shore of Lake Ontario as a sailboat taking advantage of the summer breeze … Continue reading