Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tonight’s after #Sunset colors on the Gulf of Mexico from Indian Shores a little north of Tampa, #Florida. #dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I took this photo when the plant was not operating. I recently learned via @nysfocus it is back up and running and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- Where I talk and show a fun technique in @Lightroom Classic. viewsinfinitum.com/2022/09/16/bea… : 1 week ago
- A crisis averted as the USA continues to move forward and not backward under @POTUS On Track, by @DanRather steady.substack.com/p/on-track?r=i… : 1 week ago
- This is what the @NYSFair needs to do in the Orange lot. @GovKathyHochul @NYSERDA twitter.com/bobbyllew/stat… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: tripod
Last week I noticed an Instagram post by Matt Champlin about the Carpenter Falls Unique Area reopening with a new overlook platform. Never having visited there, I immediately planned to get there to check it out. Below is the result. … Continue reading
Fancying another try at photographing comet Neowise, I met up with photographer Rod Best at Fair Haven Beach State Park near Fair Haven, New York last Tuesday night. We got to the park in time to catch a classic Lake … Continue reading
Comet Neowise recently appeared in my Northern night sky at my latitude this week. Over the weekend, I attempted to photograph it. After waiting for the clouds to move off and the sky to get dark enough to see, I … Continue reading
As a Star Wars fan from way back when the first movie premiered back in 1977, I could not wait to visit Walt Disney World last year after Galaxy’s Edge, the newest addition to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, opened. The area … Continue reading