Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch @TyeMcGinn knows all about the Home Ice Advantage #Syracuse fans create in @TheOncenter War Memorial.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 hour ago
- I have put together a series of photos w/quotes from #SyrCrunch players. First one up in a few minutes. #FillTheBarn #FIN15H : 1 hour ago
- Hello old friend: @SyracuseCrunch turns to home ice to take control of series vs. Providence via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 16 hours ago
- PHOTOS: @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/20/17. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #playoffs #boys #lacrosse #lax… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 22 hours ago
- .@TheAHL #ECF returns to #Syracuse as #SyrCrunch take on @AHLBruins in Game 3 on Wed. Call 315-473-4444 to get your… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: blue
Every three years, a few miles east of Camillus, New York, The Inn Between restaurant hosts a Sunflower Maze inside acres and acres of sunflowers planted around the business. Besides harvesting the crop, the sunflowers provide nectar for the Inn … Continue reading
For Disney themepark fan photographers, the first day of the week is celebrated with photos of monorails. Simply called Monorail Monday…
Spent the weekend in the 1000 Islands along the St. Lawrence River in northern New York. First stop was the Antique Boat Museum in Clayton, New York. The museum has three hundred unique and beautifully-preserved boats focusing on the heritage of … Continue reading