Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- First, France and now Germany, no wonder all the cool EV cars go to Europe first. They want people to switch to non… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 51 minutes ago
- Submitted for your approval. No black person is immune to the virus of systemic racism. #BlackLivesMatter twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 8 hours ago
- Perspective | I’m a black climate expert. Racism derails our efforts to save the planet. washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/0… : 23 hours ago
- More wisdom, ideas and a story from @Mitch_M Feel free to share. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 23 hours ago
- About time! Don't forget to add EV stimulus WITHOUT a sales quota to help keep the air clean going forward. twitter.com/thehill/status… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: blue
Spring in my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York has not been the best. Very cold and wet for the most part. Over the weekend, we did get a taste of of what a perfect Spring day is. So, I picked … Continue reading
Every three years, a few miles east of Camillus, New York, The Inn Between restaurant hosts a Sunflower Maze inside acres and acres of sunflowers planted around the business. Besides harvesting the crop, the sunflowers provide nectar for the Inn … Continue reading
For Disney themepark fan photographers, the first day of the week is celebrated with photos of monorails. Simply called Monorail Monday…
Spent the weekend in the 1000 Islands along the St. Lawrence River in northern New York. First stop was the Antique Boat Museum in Clayton, New York. The museum has three hundred unique and beautifully-preserved boats focusing on the heritage of … Continue reading