Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @itsJeffTiedrich: in summation— Trump is a genius but you can't see his grades Trump is rich but you can't see his tax returns Trump is… : 9 hours ago
- . @realDonaldTrump kept saying he wanted to make America First. He got his wish. twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 day ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: .@realDonaldTrump's legacy is his countless failures, and the damage he’s done to America and its people. Our Founding… : 1 day ago
- That's the spirit, @senatemajldr Can't have a bill which saves lives by reducing air pollution in the middle of a p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Evolution in Action. @AwardsDarwin twitter.com/ABC/status/127… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: hyperfocus
Every three years, a few miles east of Camillus, New York, The Inn Between restaurant hosts a Sunflower Maze inside acres and acres of sunflowers planted around the business. Besides harvesting the crop, the sunflowers provide nectar for the Inn … Continue reading
Really, Scott? Isn’t the title redundant? We all take travel photos at Walt Disney World, don’t we? Well, yes and no. While photos taken at any Disney property can be considered travel photographs, do they tell a story? Do they … Continue reading
Is there a unique photo of Mount Rushmore National Memorial to be had? I heard every shutter sound at the memorial and it is a slow time of year. Thousands of photos were taken in the few hours I spent … Continue reading
Aperture is a strange concept when learning photography. Aperture is defined as the size of the opening in the lens that light passes through before it hits the photographic medium which, these days, is an electronic sensor at the back … Continue reading
Visited my parent’s camp on Lake Ontario’s eastern shore over the weekend. Storms from the night before and continuing unsettled weather allowed me to catch some waves. Photographically speaking that is. 🙂 The Sun had disappeared behind some clouds late … Continue reading