Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- RT @john_rathbun3: Four of the best high school ice hockey programs in NYS battle for a Sectional title Monday night at the War Memorial ho… : 21 hours ago
- If you really want to protect US citizens @realDonaldTrump, clean this up: 50 MILLION gallons of polluted water pou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- Is there any place in the US the @realDonaldTrump administration does not want to drill for oil in? twitter.com/wildlifeaction… : 22 hours ago
- Ah, @realDonaldTrump deal making skills are at it again. Reminds me of the tale of the Emperor's new clothes. twitter.com/SierraClub/sta… : 22 hours ago
- .@TheAHL app update is great BUT when looking at the Media Kit, you can not zoom in to actually read it like you co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: hyperfocus
Every three years, a few miles east of Camillus, New York, The Inn Between restaurant hosts a Sunflower Maze inside acres and acres of sunflowers planted around the business. Besides harvesting the crop, the sunflowers provide nectar for the Inn … Continue reading
Really, Scott? Isn’t the title redundant? We all take travel photos at Walt Disney World, don’t we? Well, yes and no. While photos taken at any Disney property can be considered travel photographs, do they tell a story? Do they … Continue reading
Is there a unique photo of Mount Rushmore National Memorial to be had? I heard every shutter sound at the memorial and it is a slow time of year. Thousands of photos were taken in the few hours I spent … Continue reading
Aperture is a strange concept when learning photography. Aperture is defined as the size of the opening in the lens that light passes through before it hits the photographic medium which, these days, is an electronic sensor at the back … Continue reading
Visited my parent’s camp on Lake Ontario’s eastern shore over the weekend. Storms from the night before and continuing unsettled weather allowed me to catch some waves. Photographically speaking that is. 🙂 The Sun had disappeared behind some clouds late … Continue reading