Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @DrEricDing: Everything in this video is true. All of it—all 7 mil cases & 200k deaths. As an epidemiologist, I remember every quote an… : 1 day ago
- RT @VWIDTalk: Can we get to 200 members by Sunday night? If you're a future VW ID owner, come join the community and say hi! https://t.co/h… : 1 day ago
- RT @TheDailyShow: Trump is outlining his plan to steal the election in plain sight: on.cc.com/3kMSWo5 https://t.co/myUKKI1i5W : 2 days ago
- My grandson wants @TBLightning to bounce the Dallas Stars tonight in the @StanleyCup Finals. #GoBolts #TampaCuse https://t.co/DB8doZoXHM : 2 days ago
- I believe that was the old Triple Deke by @TBLightning Point there. #TBLvsDAL #StanleyCup : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: nifty fifty
It is not often one gets to not only see but hold something historically and personally significant as I was able to do recently in Florida State University’s Robert Manning Strozier Library Special Collections and Archives Reading Room. One of the archivists … Continue reading
Back from a vacation to Walt Disney World where Christmas celebrations merge traditions, technologies and stories to weave holiday magic. During the months of November and December, Walt Disney World produces Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom on several evenings. … Continue reading
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading
The Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York is running their annual January Winter Photo Contest. People with a camera and a coupon (see link for details) can get free admission into the zoo. They have cut the regular admission … Continue reading