Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Why does the First Order music from #StarWars come to mind when I read this? twitter.com/shannonrwatts/… : 4 hours ago
- Is this enough for you to wear a mask and push our governments to take the COVID-19 threat seriously? twitter.com/billyscheel/st… : 23 hours ago
- RT @briantylercohen: Good photographers manage to capture the true essence of their subject. Photo by @corumphoto https://t.co/Havgf8Xp3D : 1 day ago
- The Oil and Gas Industry is panicking and want this done before Trump and the GOP are voted out of office in Novemb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Kylo Ren says "Wear a Mask and protect the citizens of the First Order!" at #GalaxysEdge in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: nifty fifty
It is not often one gets to not only see but hold something historically and personally significant as I was able to do recently in Florida State University’s Robert Manning Strozier Library Special Collections and Archives Reading Room. One of the archivists … Continue reading
Back from a vacation to Walt Disney World where Christmas celebrations merge traditions, technologies and stories to weave holiday magic. During the months of November and December, Walt Disney World produces Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom on several evenings. … Continue reading
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading
The Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York is running their annual January Winter Photo Contest. People with a camera and a coupon (see link for details) can get free admission into the zoo. They have cut the regular admission … Continue reading