Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Sadly, the politicians in most of these States did not support the bill which will now benefit their electorate. Wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- One of my best action photos from the #CortlandCrush @crushball @NYCBLbaseball season. Out at Home #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- Georgia...you are really not going to vote this guy in, are you? #Sad if so. twitter.com/TrumpsTaxes/st… : 1 day ago
- Another @topazlabs Photo AI app success! This time with a tough night sports photo with lots of noise and some blur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- I urge all #NewYork #EV owners to fill out the survey linked from this webpage about the National Electric Vehicle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: niagara mohawk
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading
The Niagara Mohawk building in Syracuse, New York can change the theme of its outer lighting. The Christmas theme is red and green. Now, all we need is some snow to complete the scene.