Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Worth a read if you are concerned about the #2020Election twitter.com/timjacobwise/s… : 21 hours ago
- When it comes to giving our images away or allowing an app or online service access to our personal data, take the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- RT @AOC: Reminder of what people are calling the “radical, extreme-left agenda”: ✅ Medicare for All ✅ A Living Wage & Labor Rights ✅ K-16… : 4 days ago
- Tree of Life Landscape at #disneysanimalkingdom #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2gA6iT9 : 6 days ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/HC9H7PkD6d : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: street
With the Syracuse University Men’s Basketball team in Atlanta, Georgia for the NCAA Final Four Championship, upstate New York busted out in the team’s colors of orange and blue all last week. Onondaga County even lit up some of the … Continue reading
The Niagara Mohawk building in Syracuse, New York can change the theme of its outer lighting. The Christmas theme is red and green. Now, all we need is some snow to complete the scene.
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the second year we were invited to produce this show so they must have liked what we did last year. … Continue reading
The famous Budweiser Clydesdales came for a visit to my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York last week. They were in town for a special employee event at the Budweiser Baldwinsville Brewery and our Mayor and Chamber of Commerce was able … Continue reading