Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- This idea is looking for a North American investor. twitter.com/KateFantom/sta… : 37 minutes ago
- This is why people are angry from all sides. twitter.com/DanPriceSeattl… : 55 minutes ago
- With the transportation sector being one of the largest contributors to anthropogenic U.S. greenhouse gas (GHG) emi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- This is why we have an Environmental Protection Agency #EPA in the United States and why we should watch the mining… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- It's my go-to composition rule and then I tweak (if needed) from there. twitter.com/eleuthardt/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: wagon
Around Syracuse, one only has to ask if you are going to The Nationals to know they are referring to the annual Syracuse Nationals Hot Rod Show. The week leading up to the huge show has central New York invaded … Continue reading
The famous Budweiser Clydesdales came for a visit to my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York last week. They were in town for a special employee event at the Budweiser Baldwinsville Brewery and our Mayor and Chamber of Commerce was able … Continue reading
Onondaga Country Parks held an open house at Highland Forest in Fabius, New York for people to preview all the winter activities they can enjoy in the park last weekend. The day was sunny and breezy which made it hard … Continue reading