Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #SyrCrunch Danick Martel is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Memorial.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The #SyrCrunch take on the @monstershockey for the annual #HockeyFightsCancer game this Saturday night inside… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- The @UticaComets make their first appearance to @TheOncenter War Memorial against the #SyrCrunch on Friday. For t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- I know it's white out in upstate NY today but look here for the greens of #summer: Lower Falls in Letchworth State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @TorontoMarlies at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/27/19. @Syracuse1848 @cityoftoronto @TheAHL #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: fabius
Onondaga Country Parks held an open house at Highland Forest in Fabius, New York for people to preview all the winter activities they can enjoy in the park last weekend. The day was sunny and breezy which made it hard … Continue reading
A day after a taste of Spring with temperatures over 50 degrees Farnheit, I attended the Valentine’s in the Forest event at Highland Forest near Fabius, New York in near blizzard conditions last Saturday night. Perfect time for a horse … Continue reading
Another busy summer month has come and gone. Like for June, here’s a recap of the month of July featuring photos and places I didn’t get to share with you until now. (I was going to call it just a … Continue reading
While walking in between baseball fields last weekend I spotted the steeple of an old Methodist church in Fabius, New York. The current structure was built in 1860 and houses a nursery school today. Small towns and villages in rural … Continue reading