Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Climate Denial Spreads on Facebook as Scientists Face Restrictions scientificamerican.com/article/climat… via @sciam : 1 hour ago
- Again, this is very disappointing. The GOP counter proposal will make sure they keep their Gerrymandered districts.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- My fellow @OnondagaCounty citizens, the Republicans have once again screwed us over. Their pledge to create this co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- Hi, @bfmay6B, I'm watching, will be voting in the next election, will be talking with my neighbors and I am expecti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I bet @realDonaldTrump is jealous. Egypt arrests MDs, silences its critics apnews.com/cf9528ebff1d5d… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: fabius
Onondaga Country Parks held an open house at Highland Forest in Fabius, New York for people to preview all the winter activities they can enjoy in the park last weekend. The day was sunny and breezy which made it hard … Continue reading
A day after a taste of Spring with temperatures over 50 degrees Farnheit, I attended the Valentine’s in the Forest event at Highland Forest near Fabius, New York in near blizzard conditions last Saturday night. Perfect time for a horse … Continue reading
Another busy summer month has come and gone. Like for June, here’s a recap of the month of July featuring photos and places I didn’t get to share with you until now. (I was going to call it just a … Continue reading
While walking in between baseball fields last weekend I spotted the steeple of an old Methodist church in Fabius, New York. The current structure was built in 1860 and houses a nursery school today. Small towns and villages in rural … Continue reading