Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Ha! Ha! I named my @FordMustang #MachE after the name of the flight computer in this film: Max. Disney is remakin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Live in the #Syracuse #NewYork area? Interested in #electricvehicles? Stop by to see #EVs on Saturday during the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Well done, Sir!! twitter.com/MoistenedTart/… : 5 hours ago
- Using an @ElectrifyAm charging station in #Syracuse #NewYork with a good choice of restaurants nearby. I choose Bla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @RFASports at @Bville_Bees fr. 9/9/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #baldwinsville #rome #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: fabius
Onondaga Country Parks held an open house at Highland Forest in Fabius, New York for people to preview all the winter activities they can enjoy in the park last weekend. The day was sunny and breezy which made it hard … Continue reading
A day after a taste of Spring with temperatures over 50 degrees Farnheit, I attended the Valentine’s in the Forest event at Highland Forest near Fabius, New York in near blizzard conditions last Saturday night. Perfect time for a horse … Continue reading
Another busy summer month has come and gone. Like for June, here’s a recap of the month of July featuring photos and places I didn’t get to share with you until now. (I was going to call it just a … Continue reading
While walking in between baseball fields last weekend I spotted the steeple of an old Methodist church in Fabius, New York. The current structure was built in 1860 and houses a nursery school today. Small towns and villages in rural … Continue reading