Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Doc Hudson, the Fabulous Hudson Hornet, showed up at Rt. 31 Cars 'n Coffee. Stop on out if you can. Here until 20am. https://t.co/Zp90qnk8KW : 1 day ago
- Hot Rod Coupe on Heritage Hill #flickr flic.kr/p/2nCCvoN : 1 day ago
- Found my Thrill on Heritage Hill #flickr @FordMustang #Mache flic.kr/p/2nCgu2V : 3 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from Game 3 of the @NYCBLbaseball League #Championship between the @OleanOilers at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from Game 2 of the @NYCBLbaseball League #Championship between the @OleanOilers at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: white
On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. … Continue reading
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort is the newest value resort at Walt Disney World. The themeing of the resort is based on the Disney and Pixar animation from the late 1980’s to today. The theme is clearly represented in the … Continue reading
In upstate New York, many people refer to Snow Birds as the Canadian people who travel through the state in the Spring after spending the winter in Florida and other points south. There is another kind of snow bird who … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading