Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @NRDC: Bristol Bay, Alaska is one of the most important watersheds on Earth. Now, the Trump Administration is rushing through the permit… : 5 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: When Donald Trump thinks about climate change, all he can muster is one word: “hoax.” When I think about climate change, I… : 5 hours ago
- For those who support our President, DO NOT OPEN this link. Really, you've been warned. twitter.com/codysims/statu… : 11 hours ago
- RT @ShawnInArizona: I don't wish the coronavirus on anybody But at this point, with all the knowledge and data readily available If someo… : 1 day ago
- Why does the First Order music from #StarWars come to mind when I read this? twitter.com/shannonrwatts/… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: hat
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading
I went out looking for photos of people enjoying the New York State Fair last weekend. What I brought back went beyond just people photos and shows the variety of what you will find at this year’s fair. This was … Continue reading
Almost 1,200 people ran in the 43rd Annual Baldwinsville Kiwanis Turkey Trot 5K Run in Baldwinsville, New York on Thanksgiving this year. The photo above was taken a few seconds after the start of the 5K event. Eventual winner, Chris Stogsdill, is … Continue reading
A couple of years ago, I showed you the Slide portion of the CNY Reining Horse Association’s Ride and Slide competition at the NY State Fairground’s Coliseum arena. Thought I would show you the Ride part from this year’s show. … Continue reading