Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Congratulations to the @SyracuseCrunch on returning to the #CalderCupFinals. Let's #FIN15H it! https://t.co/a9XX1vaeJI : 3 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @MikeMcKenna56 is @Dan_DUva guest at the #ShootoutShow after winning @TheAHL Eastern Conference Finals… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 4 hours ago
- PHOTOS: @AHLBruins at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 5/24/17. Game 3 of @TheAHL #ECF #FIN15H photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-wfBb9… https://t.co/5ujQSswOgD : 12 hours ago
- Game 4 won, Series 3-1 lead obtained. Time to #FillTheBarn for Game 5 to close out @AHLBruins tonight. Call 315-473… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 16 hours ago
- Lots of goal cellys as the #SyrCrunch take it to the @AHLBruins for a 7-2 game win and a 3-1 #ECF series lead.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: man
The 2016 New York State Fair looks a lot different after under going $50 million dollars of upgrades, demolition of the Grandstand and removal of the 1 Mile dirt race track. This opened up new areas for more vendors and an … Continue reading
The 2014 edition of the New York State Fair is now underway. Fairs are chock full of photo opportunities and this one is a gold mine. Here are a few of my photo treasures from just one day there. This … Continue reading
She was a good sport. Her boyfriend wanted her to play a game during the second intermission of the Syracuse Crunch hockey game. The game, Puck Drop, required her to put on a blind fold while he called out directions … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch have a Bench Buddy program where fans can sit in the player’s bench during pre-game warm ups. I have been there to photograph many fans enjoying this privilege but it’s the kids which create the best moments … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading