Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener is today! @TheOncenter War Memorial Arena got a big upgrade last… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- RT @BerniceKing: I heard #MarkZuckerberg's ‘free expression’ speech, in which he referenced my father. I'd like to help Facebook better und… : 1 day ago
- Sentry Bridge #waterfall at Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2hwJnXn : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 1 Day. Goalie Eddie Pasquale (80) won 27 games for the Crunch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Tell @USFWS it's time to get toxic agricultural pesticides out of national wildlife refuges — places set aside spec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: arabian
The 2014 edition of the New York State Fair is now underway. Fairs are chock full of photo opportunities and this one is a gold mine. Here are a few of my photo treasures from just one day there. This … Continue reading
During an Arabian showmanship competition, a participant calms her horse while another horse is being judged during the Finger Lakes Arabian Summer Festival show at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, New York. Left to right; Showmanship competitor, Horse … Continue reading
The first horse show of the season has ended. A weekend of long days preparing and competing in classes with other riders showing their Arabian steeds. My daughter, riding Klyde, handled herself elegantly as other riders whirled about the show … Continue reading
This is Klyde, a half Arabian gelding, who enjoyed his romp in the January snow. My daughter trains and shows Klyde for her Aunt.
The Glenn Burdick Memorial Excellence in Dressage Achievement Perpetual Award Taken at the Empire State Arabian Horse Association (ESAHA) Annual Awards Banquet held on Saturday, January 12, in the Empire Room at the New York State Fairgrounds.