Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- This is "sad", @realDonaldTrump Trumps to skip Kennedy Center Honors for 2nd straight year yahoo.com/entertainment/… : 15 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @TheHersheyBears at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/11/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Hershey #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @YanniGourde secret it out. twitter.com/TheHockeyNews/… : 1 day ago
- RT @Bville_Hockey: Please help support Varsity Hockey https://t.co/4h0puTQ0X6 : 1 day ago
- A special mid-week #SyrCrunch game as the @BingDevils drive up Rt. 81 North to @TheOncenter War Memorial Wednesday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: holiday
Back from a vacation to Walt Disney World where Christmas celebrations merge traditions, technologies and stories to weave holiday magic. During the months of November and December, Walt Disney World produces Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom on several evenings. … Continue reading
Next month will begin my 7th year of blogging. While my frequency over the last couple of years has lessened, I will continue to post photos through 2015. To All of You…. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Have you taken a vacation in the last year? Maybe you call it a holiday. Either way you call it, such times give us an opportunity to relax, improve and renew our lives. While many people use vacation time to … Continue reading
Tomorrow, United States citizens will celebrate America’s 237th Birthday with parades, fireworks and cookouts with friends and family. To them I say, have a safe and enjoyable holiday!