Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- These will get your mind in gear. twitter.com/dripbook/statu… : 1 day ago
- Folks, don't let the corporations rule the Internet like they do Cable TV. Then there will be no point in cord cutt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- RT @RawCharge: 2017 Syracuse Crunch Year-End Awards rawcharge.com/2017/6/22/1585… https://t.co/4fGbasv6Xr : 2 days ago
- Alex Tuch thrilled to be 'part of history' as member of NHL's Las Vegas Golden Knights via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
- I am flabbergasted as to why science is being ignored. Statistics and research show CO2 emissions is causing climat… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: holiday
Back from a vacation to Walt Disney World where Christmas celebrations merge traditions, technologies and stories to weave holiday magic. During the months of November and December, Walt Disney World produces Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom on several evenings. … Continue reading
Next month will begin my 7th year of blogging. While my frequency over the last couple of years has lessened, I will continue to post photos through 2015. To All of You…. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Have you taken a vacation in the last year? Maybe you call it a holiday. Either way you call it, such times give us an opportunity to relax, improve and renew our lives. While many people use vacation time to … Continue reading
Tomorrow, United States citizens will celebrate America’s 237th Birthday with parades, fireworks and cookouts with friends and family. To them I say, have a safe and enjoyable holiday!