Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Thank you for being a human being who cares, @JoeBiden twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 hour ago
- We going to let France out Clean Vehicle the USA? @JoeBiden @SenSchumer @SenGillibrand @RepJohnKatko @RepPaulTonko twitter.com/GreenCarReport… : 2 hours ago
- RT @PopSci: Migratory birds in the Eastern US are struggling to adapt to climate change popsci.com/story/animals/… https://t.co/S2KgS90mqM : 12 hours ago
- It was a bad decision and should be negated. twitter.com/roadshow/statu… : 19 hours ago
- If you would stop making false statements and accusations, @Twitter will leave you alone. You brought it upon yours… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: gifts
Hello…my name is Gus and I am the pet cat of the Thomas family. I know when it is Christmas time when the Guy Who Feeds Me and the Woman Who Pets Me start putting up new toys for me … Continue reading
My wife and I are very lucky to still have both our Mom’s in our lives. Merrie’s on the left and mine on the right in the photo above. Each are strong and proud and both love flowers in their … Continue reading
I have done this on my Disney Photography blog the last few years so I thought I would give you my picks for Holiday Gift Ideas for Photographers you know or to put on your Wish List. 🙂 Click on … Continue reading