Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- More backdoor deals in @realDonaldTrump administration. Put a guy in charge and he awards his former employer. Nic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 hour ago
- Required viewing for all @TheAHL fans. 😄 twitter.com/CheckersHockey… : 2 hours ago
- U.S. Pairs Up with Japan to Boost #Hydrogen Fuel Cells #hfc #energy #renewable triplepundit.com/2017/10/us-tou… via @triplepundit : 2 hours ago
- Follow up to yesterday's tweet: Freedom of the Press is important. twitter.com/omarvaid/statu… : 23 hours ago
- United States of BS is run by the Head BSer of all the land, @realDonaldTrump, Bullshitter-in-Chief vox.com/policy-and-pol… via @voxdotcom : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: women
Last week we talked about what makes a good Travel Photograph. This week, I am talking about what makes a good Vacation Photograph. It will not surprise you to hear they both are very much a like. You want them … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading