Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- No matter who it is, we can elect a President in November. #Elections2020 twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 10 hours ago
- RT @MoosePeterson: All Nikon School Online Classes Free this Month! wp.me/p6YJx-e3y great online resource to inspire and learn by!!… : 11 hours ago
- RT @pluginamerica: Plug In America opposes the new rule under the Trump Administration as it will cost consumers money and affect public he… : 11 hours ago
- Thank you for your service. Hopefully, the next Congress can codify looking to the future of a healthy and stronger… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- Sable Antelope photographed on the #KilimanjaroSafari at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #zoo #animal #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: young
Last summer, my daughter, who minored in Woman’s Studios in college, wanted to visit the Women’s Rights National Historical Park in Seneca Falls, New York. I enjoyed her enjoying the exhibits and sharing her knowledge of the past and current … Continue reading
Visited the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park in Binghamton, New York over the weekend. It is a small zoo and perfect for families with small children. There are a couple of playgrounds and lots of picnic tables and pavilions. The … Continue reading
Last week the new and colorful 4 Corners Mural was dedicated in a ribbon cutting ceremony held in front of the mural. Many residents, the local public television station and the Baldwinsville Mayor were in attendance. All were there to … Continue reading