Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Wow, the @HouseGOP pulling out an archaic rule which could be used to threaten federal employees. How very #Trump o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 13 minutes ago
- It's time for NY to join the 37 states that allow Early Voting. Tell your reps you want Early Voting in the budget! thndr.me/jY3KK6 : 7 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Olivier Archambault @oarchy09 Showing Off Offensive Flair ow.ly/tki430j3DqL via @JGHoughtaling |… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 7 hours ago
- Stand with @NYGovCuomo and your fellow New Yorkers and demand the Trump administration block offshore oil drilling… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 8 hours ago
- 2/2: For example, last week, top oil and gas executives left a meeting of the @ApiAmerican at the Trump Internation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: men
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League are heading into the last part of their season. From now until mid-April, the Crunch will play two home games every weekend. Here are a few photos from last weekend’s games. The … Continue reading
A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.