Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Tagging @MachE_VLOG (just in case you didn't know). :-) twitter.com/DriveElectricC… : 33 minutes ago
- Every little bit helps. Lets find the funds to replace the generator with a batter backup system, please.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- We can do it, people! twitter.com/SecretaryPete/… : 2 days ago
- RT @Lozito44: @FullyFocusedMed @SyracuseCrunch @RussianRocket13 Look at that replay! Great shots! : 2 days ago
- Happy 210th, Chuck! I fear some your burns of old are still relevant today. twitter.com/PopSci/status/… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: men
Back in June, I shared photos and information about the weekly Cars & Coffee cruise in event I attend. This summer, it is the only event with people I have been able to enjoy. All of the annual summer and … Continue reading
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League are heading into the last part of their season. From now until mid-April, the Crunch will play two home games every weekend. Here are a few photos from last weekend’s games. The … Continue reading
A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.