Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- More backdoor deals in @realDonaldTrump administration. Put a guy in charge and he awards his former employer. Nic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 hour ago
- Required viewing for all @TheAHL fans. 😄 twitter.com/CheckersHockey… : 2 hours ago
- U.S. Pairs Up with Japan to Boost #Hydrogen Fuel Cells #hfc #energy #renewable triplepundit.com/2017/10/us-tou… via @triplepundit : 2 hours ago
- Follow up to yesterday's tweet: Freedom of the Press is important. twitter.com/omarvaid/statu… : 23 hours ago
- United States of BS is run by the Head BSer of all the land, @realDonaldTrump, Bullshitter-in-Chief vox.com/policy-and-pol… via @voxdotcom : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: men
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League are heading into the last part of their season. From now until mid-April, the Crunch will play two home games every weekend. Here are a few photos from last weekend’s games. The … Continue reading
A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.