Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck fr. 12/10/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- Something to ponder. twitter.com/ABC/status/120… : 19 hours ago
- RT @JimSarosy: 'Stanley Steemer' cleaning teddy bears thrown on ice at Syracuse Crunch game for kids cnycentral.com/news/local/loc… : 22 hours ago
- Millennium Falcon in Port. "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've added some spec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- Ross Colton @roscoldash finds identity with #SyrCrunch: ’He’s becoming a pro’ via @syrhockey syracuse.com/sports/2019/12… https://t.co/eiBaALv4vX : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: men
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League are heading into the last part of their season. From now until mid-April, the Crunch will play two home games every weekend. Here are a few photos from last weekend’s games. The … Continue reading
A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.