Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/lTvhfF0ypU : 2 days ago
- Opinon: Now we know: The conservative devotion to life ends at birth washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/… : 2 days ago
- Look who's the star of my Disney photo blog this week. Hi, @kmthomas06 twitter.com/AllEarsNet/sta… : 2 days ago
- Hector Falls off of Route 414 next to Seneca Lake near Watkins Glen, #NewYork #waterfall #fingerlakes #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Of course they do. Wanna bet they stay relaxed after the crisis has passed? I mean, pollution has never been relate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: men
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League are heading into the last part of their season. From now until mid-April, the Crunch will play two home games every weekend. Here are a few photos from last weekend’s games. The … Continue reading
A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.