Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @EARTH3R: The irony of Trump's Endangered Species Act proposal? It could lead to more endangered species trib.al/mDPPrj2 https:/… : 1 hour ago
- The Monarch Butterfly population in the last two decades have decreased 90% and is currently being studies for incl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Yesterday, the @realDonaldTrump Administration put forward proposals that essentially take a chainsaw to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- RT @BShieldsWFTV: On this date... https://t.co/nzTAeB6tqI : 10 hours ago
- #StarTrek Tech today: Transparent Aluminum youtu.be/DduO1fNzV4w | @Mitch_M : 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: men
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League are heading into the last part of their season. From now until mid-April, the Crunch will play two home games every weekend. Here are a few photos from last weekend’s games. The … Continue reading
A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.