Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 421: Gray Wolf at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center #newyork #animal #captive #wolf viewsinfinitum.com/2020/01/20/vie… https://t.co/jH5zbMfOf6 : 51 minutes ago
- #SyrCrunch @yanner1197 celebrates his goal against the @ThunderbirdsAHL during last night's @TheAHL game in the Ups… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @RussianRocket13 is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at Upstate Medical Universi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- The Sea Witch and the Chimney Sweep on stage during #Epcot #FestivaloftheArts #Broadway concert series last year.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @IthacaLilRed at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey fr. 1/14/20. #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: men
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League are heading into the last part of their season. From now until mid-April, the Crunch will play two home games every weekend. Here are a few photos from last weekend’s games. The … Continue reading
A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.