Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hockey Night in @Syracuse1848 features the @WolfPackAHL coming to town for their only visit to the #SyrCrunch. Fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Finally, we got us some good detail photos of the @Ford #MustangMachE Still say we need more "Mustang inspired" co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @UticaComets at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/15/19. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @CityofUtica #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @BellevilleSens at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/8/19. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @BellevilleON #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Hey, @Ford #mustangmache, how about Mustang inspired exterior colors? Initial ones are pretty bland. Go Bold!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: onondaga country
A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.
Clinton Square in Syracuse, New York gets all dressed up for Christmas. The adjacent buildings add their own light displays. The festive atmosphere includes piped in Christmas music, an outdoor skating rink, holiday light displays and large Christmas tree. Historic Onondaga County Savings Bank … Continue reading