Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Sir Connery was as epic as the characters he played. #RIP #007 twitter.com/007/status/132… : 7 hours ago
- Someday it will just disappear. It will be a miracle! MAGAAAAAAAasaaaaaaahhhhhh twitter.com/COVID19Trackin… : 22 hours ago
- RT @chadkirchner: I mean you’ve done your work for the year by rushing through a Supreme Court Justice. Might as well take the rest of the… : 23 hours ago
- Sure looks like we are "rounding the corner", don't it? MAGAA! twitter.com/ABC/status/132… : 1 day ago
- MAGA!!! Oh, forgot the second A. Sorry. twitter.com/NBCNews/status… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: lake
Last week I shared photos from Green Lakes State Park from a beautiful Autumn day. As I walked around the Green Lake Trail a few minutes after sunrise, I found some locations had a lot of shadowed areas and bright … Continue reading
My niece go married last week at the Bristol Harbour Resort near Canandaigua, New York. The view from the back of the ceremony show a beautiful landscape looking down the length of Canandaigua Lake, the fourth largest of the Finger Lakes in … Continue reading
Since I am asking people to share with me how they feel about the End of Summer in this month’s assignment, I thought I would go back and share photos from the Summer of 2012. These photos may be associated … Continue reading