Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @dragonflyeye: Note that this implicitly means that MAGA does not include "the black people." twitter.com/joshtpm/status… : 7 hours ago
- THIS...this is what will save us. twitter.com/tiffanyfossum/… : 16 hours ago
- The EU seems to have some grasp of our current AND future situations. I wish the US was as forward thinking. In Eur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- RT @EdMarkey: The planet is on the brink of environmental ruin and Donald Trump has taken 100 steps in the wrong direction. His reckless di… : 1 day ago
- Not to mention the "personal" letters sent out to tell people how much they got. How much did that cost the taxpaye… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: lake
My niece go married last week at the Bristol Harbour Resort near Canandaigua, New York. The view from the back of the ceremony show a beautiful landscape looking down the length of Canandaigua Lake, the fourth largest of the Finger Lakes in … Continue reading
Since I am asking people to share with me how they feel about the End of Summer in this month’s assignment, I thought I would go back and share photos from the Summer of 2012. These photos may be associated … Continue reading
Along with my current assignment on Portraiture, my fellow blogger and photographer, Shrew, has rebooted her Shrew’s Daily Shutters blog and her monthly photo challenges. This month’s challenge is Liquid. Get them in to Shrew by October 15, 2010. Here’s … Continue reading