Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @NRDC: Bristol Bay, Alaska is one of the most important watersheds on Earth. Now, the Trump Administration is rushing through the permit… : 8 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: When Donald Trump thinks about climate change, all he can muster is one word: “hoax.” When I think about climate change, I… : 8 hours ago
- For those who support our President, DO NOT OPEN this link. Really, you've been warned. twitter.com/codysims/statu… : 15 hours ago
- RT @ShawnInArizona: I don't wish the coronavirus on anybody But at this point, with all the knowledge and data readily available If someo… : 1 day ago
- Why does the First Order music from #StarWars come to mind when I read this? twitter.com/shannonrwatts/… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: migration
In upstate New York, many people refer to Snow Birds as the Canadian people who travel through the state in the Spring after spending the winter in Florida and other points south. There is another kind of snow bird who … Continue reading
A Canada Goose (Branta canadensis) taking his bath time seriously. I watched him for over half an hour and he was still going at it when I left. Reminded me of this idiom from A League of Their Own when … Continue reading