Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch @TyeMcGinn knows all about the Home Ice Advantage #Syracuse fans create in @TheOncenter War Memorial.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 hour ago
- I have put together a series of photos w/quotes from #SyrCrunch players. First one up in a few minutes. #FillTheBarn #FIN15H : 1 hour ago
- Hello old friend: @SyracuseCrunch turns to home ice to take control of series vs. Providence via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 16 hours ago
- PHOTOS: @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/20/17. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #playoffs #boys #lacrosse #lax… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 22 hours ago
- .@TheAHL #ECF returns to #Syracuse as #SyrCrunch take on @AHLBruins in Game 3 on Wed. Call 315-473-4444 to get your… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: 18-200mm vr
Tomorrow, United States citizens will celebrate America’s 237th Birthday with parades, fireworks and cookouts with friends and family. To them I say, have a safe and enjoyable holiday!
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. — Confucius Returning to Epcot at Walt Disney World for another tip on photographing in busy tourist attractions. This one can be tough if you are traveling with children but not … Continue reading
Last week I talked about Beating the Crowds at popular Tourist Attractions. This week I look at photographing at these busy locations from a completely different angle. If you have followed this blog for any length of time you know … Continue reading
As I mentioned when introducing this month’s assignment on Color Composition, I was surprised how little I used color that way even though I shoot it exclusively. Upon perusing my photo library, I found the following photographs I remembered taking … Continue reading