Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- .@RedhawkLax defeat the Rochester River Monsters 12-6 in @CanAmLax #seniorb #box #lacrosse #lax https://t.co/lzh9L6zajo : 4 hours ago
- .@RedhawkLax extend their lead over the Rochester River Monster to 8-4 after 2 periods in @CanAmLax #seniorb #box… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 5 hours ago
- .@RedhawkLax lead the Rochester River Monsters 4-2 after 1st Period in @CanAmLax #seniorb #box #lacrosse #lax https://t.co/QL0JPt8ZDL : 6 hours ago
- Great call on tonight's #SyrCrunch game tonight @Dan_DUva. Rest up your voice for Wednesday. See ya then! #FIN15H https://t.co/JFvydHJGMn : 1 day ago
- Congratulations to the #SyrCrunch and @TyeMcGinn on his OT winner over the @IceCapsAHL. #FIN15H https://t.co/VHvN2w3CHF : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: 18-200mm vr
Tomorrow, United States citizens will celebrate America’s 237th Birthday with parades, fireworks and cookouts with friends and family. To them I say, have a safe and enjoyable holiday!
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. — Confucius Returning to Epcot at Walt Disney World for another tip on photographing in busy tourist attractions. This one can be tough if you are traveling with children but not … Continue reading
Last week I talked about Beating the Crowds at popular Tourist Attractions. This week I look at photographing at these busy locations from a completely different angle. If you have followed this blog for any length of time you know … Continue reading
As I mentioned when introducing this month’s assignment on Color Composition, I was surprised how little I used color that way even though I shoot it exclusively. Upon perusing my photo library, I found the following photographs I remembered taking … Continue reading