Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- While my house is not a good candidate for a solar roof, my driveway is in the perfect location for this. Alas, onl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 43 minutes ago
- Ah, death for $100, Alex. twitter.com/sharethefact/s… : 1 hour ago
- Settling in to watch Mickey and Minnie Mouse inside the Mickey Shorts Theatre in #disneyshollywoodstudios at #WDW… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- Too late, you already showed your true self earlier. Can't walk it back now, @SECNAV twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- Wow...the gall of this guy who got a job because he gave Trump money. The aircraft carrier's namesake would have sm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: birthday
Tomorrow, United States citizens will celebrate America’s 237th Birthday with parades, fireworks and cookouts with friends and family. To them I say, have a safe and enjoyable holiday!
To all my fellow citizens of the United States of America. Happy 235th Birthday! Remember the risk our forefathers took on this date in 1776: A toast? Yeah. To high treason. That’s what these men were committing when they signed … Continue reading
A birthday cake made up of flowers promises a guilt free celebration made up of roses, mums and daisies. Came complete with colorful candles, too. Here’s a look at the whole cake which was well received by the giftee. As … Continue reading
In the northeastern United States, this week is President’s Week were we celebrate two of our most famous and beloved US President’s birthdays, George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln is honored locally by an unique statue found on the … Continue reading