Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CorcoranPride @SyrCougars at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 1/22/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey from 1/21/20. @NYSPHSAA @lysanderice #hockey #sport… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- View 422: X-Wing at Galaxy’s Edge viewsinfinitum.com/2020/01/27/vie… https://t.co/xWek2iLMci : 18 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 1/25/20. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @CityRochesterNY #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @BingDevils at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 1/24/20. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @CBinghamton #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: 4th of july
The days leading up to and after the July 4th holiday in the United States of America is, what I call, Fireworks Season. Cities, towns and villages big and small celebrate the birth of their country with patriotic displays featuring … Continue reading
Tomorrow, United States citizens will celebrate America’s 237th Birthday with parades, fireworks and cookouts with friends and family. To them I say, have a safe and enjoyable holiday!
I started out my holiday weekend enjoying fireworks in Syracuse’s Inner Harbor. An area which used to be run down and useless. Over the last few years Syracuse has transformed it into a park area for concerts, festivals and, on … Continue reading
To all my fellow citizens of the United States of America. Happy 235th Birthday! Remember the risk our forefathers took on this date in 1776: A toast? Yeah. To high treason. That’s what these men were committing when they signed … Continue reading