Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- It was a bad decision and should be negated. twitter.com/roadshow/statu… : 6 hours ago
- If you would stop making false statements and accusations, @Twitter will leave you alone. You brought it upon yours… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @NRDC: The Trump administration is shamefully taking advantage of the public’s distraction to push through their anti-environment agenda… : 2 days ago
- RT @NRDC: Now more than ever, we need a government that will strengthen clean car standards—not weaken them. 🚗 on.nrdc.org/2TwCfSW : 3 days ago
- RT @350: "We may be able to cancel concerts, conferences and classes; but we can't as easily cancel the climate crisis." This moving piece… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: movie
One of my favorite things to do when visiting any travel destination is finding fun details which add to the story of the trip. Sometimes I know about the details before I get there like Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney … Continue reading
To all my fellow citizens of the United States of America. Happy 235th Birthday! Remember the risk our forefathers took on this date in 1776: A toast? Yeah. To high treason. That’s what these men were committing when they signed … Continue reading
In 1946, the movie It’s A Wonderful Life introduced the world to Bedford Falls, New York. A fictitious village in upstate New York which people living in Seneca Falls, New York thought looked very familiar. Starting with the steel truss … Continue reading
There I was facing a photographer’s nightmare. A great subject in late afternoon Sun causing deep shadows on one side and bright light on the other. A range of “stops” I knew my camera was never designed to capture. Then … Continue reading
Captain Jack Sparrow attempts to distract his foe by exclaiming, Look! It’s the Governor’s Daughter!, before running off stage at the end of the Magic Kingdom’s popular Jack Sparrow’s Pirates Tutorial outside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I used … Continue reading