Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Again, this is very disappointing. The GOP counter proposal will make sure they keep their Gerrymandered districts.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- My fellow @OnondagaCounty citizens, the Republicans have once again screwed us over. Their pledge to create this co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- Hi, @bfmay6B, I'm watching, will be voting in the next election, will be talking with my neighbors and I am expecti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- I bet @realDonaldTrump is jealous. Egypt arrests MDs, silences its critics apnews.com/cf9528ebff1d5d… : 15 hours ago
- Polynesian Village Monorail Station #flickr flic.kr/p/2jiMMrp : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: campus
One of my favorite things to do when visiting any travel destination is finding fun details which add to the story of the trip. Sometimes I know about the details before I get there like Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney … Continue reading
Got a message from a photography friend about a location to photograph the full Moon rising over the Syracuse University campus last Tuesday night. For most of the day it did not look good with a solid overcast sky. Late … Continue reading
Last weekend I meet up with some members of the Syracuse Photographers Association to explore the architecture found on the Syracuse University (SU) campus in Syracuse, New York. About a dozen photographers attended including Debbie from Ithaca and her husband. … Continue reading
Beebe Lake on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, New York, was created back in 1828 to harness the hydro-power of Fall Creek. In 1898, the dam was raised another ten feet to bring the lake to the size it … Continue reading