Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Congratulations to the @crushball on the @NYCBLbaseball Eastern Division #Championship. Photos from the celebration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @crushball going for the Eastern Div. Championship against the @SyrSaltCats at OCC tonight. https://t.co/2eSdlfHU4j : 1 day ago
- Welcome back to the #SyrCrunch and #tblightning Gabriel Dumont! #sports #syracuse #hockey https://t.co/q3OGt5qBlD : 1 day ago
- RT @RBReich: Don't listen to Republicans in Congress when they say corporate taxes are too high. The United States collects less corporate… : 2 days ago
- The vaccines work in that if, you do get Covid, chances are you are not going to need to go to an ER and your chanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: university
Howard Dolgon, owner of the American Hockey League (AHL) Syracuse Crunch Hockey Club, has been trying for the last few years to find a way to play a game inside the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University. It is not like SU did … Continue reading
I attended the 41st Annual Syracuse University Basketball Hardwood Club Dinner last night to celebrate the team’s season to this point, give a big send off to the senior members of the team and to raise money for college scholarship … Continue reading
Got a message from a photography friend about a location to photograph the full Moon rising over the Syracuse University campus last Tuesday night. For most of the day it did not look good with a solid overcast sky. Late … Continue reading