Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- .@PlugPowerInc says new technology will put it on par with Toyota's #hydrogen fuel cell car. Hey, @Ford… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- .@ENERGY Department Announces up to $3.5M for Nuclear-Compatible #Hydrogen Production R&D. A good use of existing f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Something #NewYorkers can and do look forward to. @Rev4NY @NYSERDA @NYGovCuomo twitter.com/ApexCleanEnerg… : 1 day ago
- At the half, @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax are leading the @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax by a score of 10-2 in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
- The @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse upsets the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax, 8-7, in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: flag
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading
The Celtic gods were smiling down on the 12th annual Cortland Celtic Festival last weekend. After a summer of hot, humid weather, a cold front passed through and left a perfect day for the upstate New York festival. This was … Continue reading
Walt Disney is quoted as saying, “Actually, if you could see close in my eyes, the American flag is waving in both of them and up my spine is growing this red, white and blue stripe.” The Disney parks follow … Continue reading
As I was leaving Mexico Point Park which lies twenty miles east of the City of Oswego, New York, on a peninsula along the Lake Ontario shore over the weekend, I noticed a sign pointing to a trail leading off … Continue reading