Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @RedhawkLax: Big matchup on Saturday between the @Allegany_Arrows and Redhawks! redhawkslax.com/redhawks-host-… #CanAmLax https://t.co/1Au9LrYcOh : 1 day ago
- Celebratory and Banner photos of the @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse @NYSPHSAA #ClassB #Boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Celebratory and Banner photos of the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax @NYSPHSAA #ClassA #Boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Congratulations to @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse for winning the @NYSPHSAA #classb #boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- At the half, @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse are leading the @AuburnECSD @AuburnLacrosse, 6-2, in @NYSPHSAA #classb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: memorial day
In Craft & Vision‘s latest $5US eBook entitled Sharp Shooter, author Martin Baily teaches about focusing techniques you can use to take sharper photographs. It is an in depth look at not only focusing techniques but the theory behind how … Continue reading
Walt Disney is quoted as saying, “Actually, if you could see close in my eyes, the American flag is waving in both of them and up my spine is growing this red, white and blue stripe.” The Disney parks follow … Continue reading
I took a lot of photos over Memorial Day weekend this year. Here’s a photographic recap. 1. Oneida indians performing a traditional dance at the Native Circle Touch the Earth Festival at Mexico Point Park. 2. Interior of an 11th … Continue reading
As I was leaving Mexico Point Park which lies twenty miles east of the City of Oswego, New York, on a peninsula along the Lake Ontario shore over the weekend, I noticed a sign pointing to a trail leading off … Continue reading