Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Looks like the backslash moved the needle on this one, @Mitch_M Now, will another team go after him or will he end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 40 minutes ago
- Note to @FordMustang #MachE and @VW ID.3/4....DO NOT DO THIS! I expect OTA updates to add to my experiences, not ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 46 minutes ago
- What is it about a bench with a view of a still lake with reflected #Autumn color on its surface? Autumn Bench… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- RT @BillNye: As you know - this year science is on the ballot, which means our climate is on the ballot. A vote for @JoeBiden and @KamalaHa… : 1 day ago
- This is a rundown of 50 reasons why Trump should no longer be President. Olbermann vs. Trump #15: The 50 Worst Tru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: memorial day
In Craft & Vision‘s latest $5US eBook entitled Sharp Shooter, author Martin Baily teaches about focusing techniques you can use to take sharper photographs. It is an in depth look at not only focusing techniques but the theory behind how … Continue reading
Walt Disney is quoted as saying, “Actually, if you could see close in my eyes, the American flag is waving in both of them and up my spine is growing this red, white and blue stripe.” The Disney parks follow … Continue reading
I took a lot of photos over Memorial Day weekend this year. Here’s a photographic recap. 1. Oneida indians performing a traditional dance at the Native Circle Touch the Earth Festival at Mexico Point Park. 2. Interior of an 11th … Continue reading
As I was leaving Mexico Point Park which lies twenty miles east of the City of Oswego, New York, on a peninsula along the Lake Ontario shore over the weekend, I noticed a sign pointing to a trail leading off … Continue reading