Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Sadly, the politicians in most of these States did not support the bill which will now benefit their electorate. Wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- One of my best action photos from the #CortlandCrush @crushball @NYCBLbaseball season. Out at Home #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- Georgia...you are really not going to vote this guy in, are you? #Sad if so. twitter.com/TrumpsTaxes/st… : 1 day ago
- Another @topazlabs Photo AI app success! This time with a tough night sports photo with lots of noise and some blur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- I urge all #NewYork #EV owners to fill out the survey linked from this webpage about the National Electric Vehicle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: sharpseries
In Craft & Vision‘s latest $5US eBook entitled Sharp Shooter, author Martin Baily teaches about focusing techniques you can use to take sharper photographs. It is an in depth look at not only focusing techniques but the theory behind how … Continue reading
In Secret to Sharp Photos, I talked about holding your camera steady and linked you to a video to an advanced way to hold a camera when dealing with low light. I did not go into too much detail on … Continue reading
As a follow up to my first article on Secret to Sharp Photos, I found Scott Bourne’s How to Get the Absolutely Sharpest Photo Possible something I’d like to pass along to you. The photo of the US Capitol building … Continue reading