Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Challenge the #SyrCrunch Poker Faces @TurningStone tonight in a Knockout Tournament! Win a Signed Jersey! Info:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 21 hours ago
- Join @WayneStormWatch for #SyrCrunch #Pucks4Paws Night to support the Priscilla Mahar Animal Welfare Foundation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- I am pretty sure @realDonaldTrump wants it that way. twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 2 days ago
- Does/would @realDonaldTrump see the correlation? twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 2 days ago
- He didn't tag @realDonaldTrump with this. twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: landscape
I traveled up to Old Forge, New York to catch the last dry weekend day available to me a couple back. The colors were just past peak and the sky was overcast. I could not complain as the day was … Continue reading
Every three years, a few miles east of Camillus, New York, The Inn Between restaurant hosts a Sunflower Maze inside acres and acres of sunflowers planted around the business. Besides harvesting the crop, the sunflowers provide nectar for the Inn … Continue reading
I heard there was still good autumn color in the trees around Ithaca, New York. Not that I need one, it gave me an excuse to visit my favorite state park, Taughannock Falls State Park. I have shared many images … Continue reading
Almost two years to the day, I visited Fillmore Glen State Park again over the weekend. I wanted to revisit Upper Pinnacle Falls and photographic it differently. The first challenge to my goal was the Gorge Trail which, is the most direct … Continue reading