Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Congratulations to the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax on winning the @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- Congratulations to the @WGAthletics on winning the @NYSPHSAA #classb #boys #section3lacrosse #championship for 2022… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax played the @CorcoranPride @SyrCougars fr. 5/24/2022 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax played the @CNSAthletics @CNSLACROSSE fr. 5/24/2022 in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Again, whether you believe it or not or just don't care about the future of the Earth, Science told us it was comin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: trail
During the winter months, my time is taken up with sports photography. When time permits, I will go out and explore with my camera. Otherwise, I will be sharing my adventures from last year as I have a large backlog … Continue reading
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading
I normally visit Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York very early in the morning and avoid the summer crowds. Not the case last weekend as I wanted to get ready for an upcoming trip which will have crowds of … Continue reading
Canyonlands National Park is the less famous and much bigger national park near Moab, Utah. The park features large open expanses of mesas, river canyons, rock formations and an arch. While not as famous as Delicate Arch, Mesa Arch is … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading