Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from the @BingDevils and @SyracuseCrunch fr. 12/7/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Binghamton #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @RussianRocket13 is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Memoria… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch @BradyBrassart is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Memorial.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- To hell with vital habitat for a bird, we must drill until all oil and gas is taken from the Earth and put it in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- It's clear @realDonaldTrump illegally shrunk Bears Ears; the Department of Justice doesn't want to hear our legal o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: trail
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading
I normally visit Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York very early in the morning and avoid the summer crowds. Not the case last weekend as I wanted to get ready for an upcoming trip which will have crowds of … Continue reading
Canyonlands National Park is the less famous and much bigger national park near Moab, Utah. The park features large open expanses of mesas, river canyons, rock formations and an arch. While not as famous as Delicate Arch, Mesa Arch is … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading
As I mentioned when introducing this month’s assignment on Color Composition, I was surprised how little I used color that way even though I shoot it exclusively. Upon perusing my photo library, I found the following photographs I remembered taking … Continue reading