Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- And they thought by putting this stipulation in the agreement, it would make them look...what? Good? #weasels twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 33 minutes ago
- That's a boy, @Sen_JoeManchin, what do you care since your investment in coal pays you $500K a year. #GlobalWarming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- An ancient people with a modern climate plan washingtonpost.com/climate-soluti… : 2 days ago
- RT @RawCharge: Syracuse Crunch Season Preview rawcharge.com/2021/10/15/227… : 3 days ago
- RT @billmaher: My dark prediction for the 2024 U.S. presidential election. https://t.co/GxHDEVh5dN : 6 days ago
Tag Archives: walking
Last weekend I had the honor and pleasure of escorting my daughter down the aisle to start her next life adventure. The newlyweds had a beautiful day to start their lives together. To Ally and Joshua Reeves…
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading