Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Do not let corporations and politicians take the #Earth from us. Read this for ideas on how each of us can make a d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch @CBingram1 was in the zone tonight with a shutout against @BingDevils, 4-0. #sports #hockey https://t.co/ag34QuvJn1 : 2 days ago
- Two heavyweight scorers added to #SyrCrunch lineup s.syracuse.com/qteEadM via @syrhockey https://t.co/VhdibGpeW4 : 3 days ago
- #Photography Show for @Hospicecny VIII #free #reception #Syracuse #cny viewsinfinitum.com/2018/10/17/pho… https://t.co/UiHSKutkOH : 4 days ago
- Great, @BillGates, how about investing in the infrastructure for #hydrogen filling stations to help move personal,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: walking
Last weekend I had the honor and pleasure of escorting my daughter down the aisle to start her next life adventure. The newlyweds had a beautiful day to start their lives together. To Ally and Joshua Reeves… Advertisements
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading