Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @maxbrooksauthor: My father, @MelBrooks, is 94. He has never made a political video. Until now. #MelBrooks4JoeBiden #BidenHarris #Gras… : 10 hours ago
- New Walt Disney World Resort Discounts Released for Early 2021! Click the link to request a no obligation quote t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Sharing with @kmthomas06 and @Mitch_M Raya and the Last Dragon | Official Teaser Trailer from @DisneyAnimation youtu.be/9BPMTr-NS9s : 16 hours ago
- Biden's Social Security and SSI plan would lift 1.4 million out of poverty, study finds money.yahoo.com/bidens-social-… via @Yahoo : 20 hours ago
- US Voters be like New Zealand voters. #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/KiwiEV/status/… : 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: walking
Last weekend I had the honor and pleasure of escorting my daughter down the aisle to start her next life adventure. The newlyweds had a beautiful day to start their lives together. To Ally and Joshua Reeves…
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading