Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @KHayhoe: Hi, I’m a climate scientist. You may know me from my greatest hits including, “No, it’s not a natural cycle,” “Yes, I know it’… : 11 hours ago
- Doc on @NHLonNBCSports giving Slater Koekkoek a lot of attention. Didn't know Slater's surname was Dutch. : 12 hours ago
- No #SyrCrunch game tonight..no worries as here is the Photo Album from last night's @BellevilleSens at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- My wife is wearing her "Oh My Gourde" shirt tonight and @YanniGourde scores and breaks his drought. @marieandreeraby #TampaCuse : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @RFASports fr. 1/15/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: walking
Last weekend I had the honor and pleasure of escorting my daughter down the aisle to start her next life adventure. The newlyweds had a beautiful day to start their lives together. To Ally and Joshua Reeves… Advertisements
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading