Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #8: Alex Volkov eyes an NHL spot rawcharge.com/2019/8/24/2081… via @RawCharge https://t.co/7HCF4ltTHb : 6 hours ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #9: If Boris Katchouk finds his offense, look out AHL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Wow, the @POTUS and @VP were dissed this week by first Denmark and then Iceland. I could not imagine that happening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #10: Alex Barré-Boulet proves he’s the real deal rawcharge.com/2019/8/22/2082… v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Got another tongue wagger for ya, @scottaudette Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #12: All eyes are on Cart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Author Archives: Scott Thomas Photography
Summer in Upstate New York took its time to arrive this year. Spring was one of the wettest on record so last weekend’s hot and humid weather was most welcome. My wife and I celebrated by driving over to Sylvan … Continue reading
I finally got over to the Lake Apopka North Shore while visiting Florida earlier this year. This area is part of the St. Johns River Water Management District or SJRWMD, for short. The SJRWMD covers an 18-county region in northeast … Continue reading
I recently spent a day at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York. Here are some of its citizens I photographed during my visit. A family favorite, this Red Panda (Ailurus fulgens) was very active seeking out and munching … Continue reading
So, how have you been? The plan was not to put this post after the last one posted at the end of January. Alas, that is what happened so let’s get to it. The Syracuse Crunch 2018-2019 season has ended … Continue reading