Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @dragonflyeye: Note that this implicitly means that MAGA does not include "the black people." twitter.com/joshtpm/status… : 8 minutes ago
- THIS...this is what will save us. twitter.com/tiffanyfossum/… : 8 hours ago
- The EU seems to have some grasp of our current AND future situations. I wish the US was as forward thinking. In Eur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- RT @EdMarkey: The planet is on the brink of environmental ruin and Donald Trump has taken 100 steps in the wrong direction. His reckless di… : 1 day ago
- Not to mention the "personal" letters sent out to tell people how much they got. How much did that cost the taxpaye… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Author Archives: Scott Thomas Photography
While waiting for the Sun to set at Sodus Point, New York, I found the soft, pastel-like colors behind the Outer Light of Sodus Bay to be lovely. A few minutes later, I set up my camera on a tripod … Continue reading
As I mentioned in last week’s blog post, I rented a Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E AF-S ED VR lens from LensRentals.com to photograph for a week. I had planned on using this lens for field sports, too. Sadly, with the Covid-19 pause, … Continue reading
Like everyone else, I am spending a lot of time at home. Normally, I would be photographing high school Spring sports but, like almost everything else, those have been canceled for this year. I, instead, turned my attention to the … Continue reading
Spring in my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York has not been the best. Very cold and wet for the most part. Over the weekend, we did get a taste of of what a perfect Spring day is. So, I picked … Continue reading