Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck fr. 12/10/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Something to ponder. twitter.com/ABC/status/120… : 9 hours ago
- RT @JimSarosy: 'Stanley Steemer' cleaning teddy bears thrown on ice at Syracuse Crunch game for kids cnycentral.com/news/local/loc… : 12 hours ago
- Millennium Falcon in Port. "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've added some spec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- Ross Colton @roscoldash finds identity with #SyrCrunch: ’He’s becoming a pro’ via @syrhockey syracuse.com/sports/2019/12… https://t.co/eiBaALv4vX : 1 day ago
Author Archives: Scott Thomas Photography
Summer in Upstate New York took its time to arrive this year. Spring was one of the wettest on record so last weekend’s hot and humid weather was most welcome. My wife and I celebrated by driving over to Sylvan … Continue reading
I finally got over to the Lake Apopka North Shore while visiting Florida earlier this year. This area is part of the St. Johns River Water Management District or SJRWMD, for short. The SJRWMD covers an 18-county region in northeast … Continue reading
I recently spent a day at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York. Here are some of its citizens I photographed during my visit. A family favorite, this Red Panda (Ailurus fulgens) was very active seeking out and munching … Continue reading
So, how have you been? The plan was not to put this post after the last one posted at the end of January. Alas, that is what happened so let’s get to it. The Syracuse Crunch 2018-2019 season has ended … Continue reading