Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Ah, death for $100, Alex. twitter.com/sharethefact/s… : 14 minutes ago
- Settling in to watch Mickey and Minnie Mouse inside the Mickey Shorts Theatre in #disneyshollywoodstudios at #WDW… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 52 minutes ago
- Too late, you already showed your true self earlier. Can't walk it back now, @SECNAV twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Wow...the gall of this guy who got a job because he gave Trump money. The aircraft carrier's namesake would have sm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- Google: Add hydrogen emojis for promotion of hydrogen economy - Sign the Petition! chng.it/sk9zpdxF via @Change : 1 day ago
Author Archives: Scott Thomas Photography
With my American Hockey League team, the Syracuse Crunch, having their season suspended, I am catching up on my reading. If I cannot photograph hockey, I will read about it from the people who played and coached it. What are … Continue reading
I have mentioned a few times in the past how I became a fan of the National Hockey League (NHL) team, the Montreal Canadiens. They were the team I followed as I grew up playing hockey back in the 1970’s. … Continue reading
Wow, a lot has happened since my last post back in February. Before the coronavirus affected the US, I traveled to Florida in early March. I will be doing some catch up for the next couple of weeks as I … Continue reading
In Upstate New York, mid-February is the time schools take a mid-winter break. Families will take vacations in warm locations like Florida. For me, I long for the color green, the smell of flowers and the sound of moving water. … Continue reading