Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey adds another goal for a 4-0 lead over the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Two quick goals and a breakaway has put the @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey up 3-0 over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey shuts out the @SkanLakers @SkanHockey, 2-0 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey #dports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Another scoreless period between the @SkanLakers @SkanHockey and @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey as they head to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Three on ice officials at @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey games being played at Ice Breaker Tournament in Shove Park aren… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: nikon D500
This is what happens when Hockey Fans celebrate Halloween. Click this link to see all the photos from the Syracuse Crunch Halloween Spooktacular.
Last Saturday was the Syracuse Crunch, the AHL affiliate of the Tampa Bay Lightning, Home Opener for the 2022-2023 Season. This will be my 10th season photographing for the team. This year, after two seasons of Covid pandemic restrictions, the … Continue reading
With everyone locked down this Spring, wildlife adjusted very quickly and became more visible around neighborhoods. Or….people took the time to look out their windows as they had nowhere to go. Either way, I was one who took more time … Continue reading
As I mentioned in last week’s blog post, I rented a Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E AF-S ED VR lens from LensRentals.com to photograph for a week. I had planned on using this lens for field sports, too. Sadly, with the Covid-19 pause, … Continue reading