Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- No matter who it is, we can elect a President in November. #Elections2020 twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 9 hours ago
- RT @MoosePeterson: All Nikon School Online Classes Free this Month! wp.me/p6YJx-e3y great online resource to inspire and learn by!!… : 9 hours ago
- RT @pluginamerica: Plug In America opposes the new rule under the Trump Administration as it will cost consumers money and affect public he… : 10 hours ago
- Thank you for your service. Hopefully, the next Congress can codify looking to the future of a healthy and stronger… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- Sable Antelope photographed on the #KilimanjaroSafari at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #zoo #animal #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: nikon D500
My hockey photography clients in today’s Internet world want Landscape oriented photos but I still feel most sports could still use some Portrait ones like this. If anything, it would make a good magazine cover. Yeah, I know, not many … Continue reading
I finally got over to the Lake Apopka North Shore while visiting Florida earlier this year. This area is part of the St. Johns River Water Management District or SJRWMD, for short. The SJRWMD covers an 18-county region in northeast … Continue reading
So, how have you been? The plan was not to put this post after the last one posted at the end of January. Alas, that is what happened so let’s get to it. The Syracuse Crunch 2018-2019 season has ended … Continue reading
Earlier this year, I purchased a Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sport Lens to use for amateur field sports under less than optimum lighting conditions. Think high school football stadiums and you get the idea. I use it with a Nikon … Continue reading
I have not wrote about the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York in a few years. Besides me taking a couple of long breaks, Montezuma has been under a long construction project which was only to take … Continue reading