Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey shut out the @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey, 7-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- After 2 periods of play, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey have extended their lead to 3-0 over @CNSAthletics @CNShockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- After 1 period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey are up on @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey, 2-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Riverside Mill Food Court at #Disney Port Orleans-Riverside #Resort #wdw #orlando #florida #travel #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- View 421: Gray Wolf at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center #newyork #animal #captive #wolf viewsinfinitum.com/2020/01/20/vie… https://t.co/jH5zbMfOf6 : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: mammal
I know animals do not act like humans. I know they do things for their own reasons mostly having to do with food and propagation of the species. However, it is hard not to imagine this young elephant was doing what … Continue reading
Thought I would end this week with a few favorites from last week’s trip to Washington, DC. I will add shooting tips to the challenges I faced in hopes of helping other traveling photographers. I will start with the reason … Continue reading
Giraffe Models, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Reticulated Giraffes (Giraffa camelopardalis reticulata) posing for guests on the Kilimanjaro Safari attraction at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
The work continues at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. The pool near the visitor center has been drained and the marsh in the first section of the wildlife drive has been lowered. This seemed to concentrate the viewable wildlife along … Continue reading